Attending Meetings – Networking and Relationship Building
Attending meetings is a brilliant opportunity for networking and relationship building. No, let’s go further… If you want to get the best value out of the meetings you attend, relationship building and networking are a vital part of those meetings.
Watching this Video is worth 2 Management Courses CPD Points*.
(See below for more details)
This video is part of course module number 2.3.1
Program 2: The Manager as Communicator
Course 3: Meetings
Section 1: Attending Meetings
Primary videos that precede this video include:
– Attending Meetings – Are they the Best Use of Your Time? https://youtu.be/OQIFjLxld0c
– Attending Meetings – Preparing to Attend a Meeting https://youtu.be/W8caX5tPFLA
Primary videos that follow this video include:
– Attending Meetings – Making an Effective Contribution https://youtu.be/VPhN3R4kOlY
– Attending Meetings – Structured Response Formats https://youtu.be/SB23yRpGFkE
Get to your meeting early, so you can make the best use of yourmeeting before it starts. Ask good questions and listen to the answers. Gather information, and prepare for the meeting by mapping out the table.
– Short, sharp bullets
1. Look at all of the meetings in your diary. Adjust the timings so you can get to them early (2 MC CPD Points)
2. Take the next three opportunities you get to practice your networking and relationship building at the start of those meetings. What did you learn? (3×2 MC CPD Points)
– How to Speak so People Listen https://geni.us/HSPL
Management Courses Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
You can record your Management Courses CPD points on our free, downloadable CPD record log.
Download it here: https://gum.co/MC-CPD
Each video has two levels of MC CPD points. For this video:
– If you simply watched the video, record 2 MC CPD points
– If you also carried out all of the recommended exercises, score a total of 10 MC CPD points
Links to our book recommendations are affiliated through Amazon