Confidence – 10 Tips to Act with Confidence
You want to come across as confident. And it’s a vital component of your personal and professional success and wellbeing. So how can you act with confidence? In this video, I’ll give you 10 great tips.
Watching this Video is worth 1 Management Courses CPD Point*.
(See below for more details)
This video is part of course module number 1.5.3
Program 1: Managing Yourself
Course 5: Personal Impact
Section 3: Confidence
The Next video to watch is:
Presence, Charisma, Gravitas: What’s the Difference? https://youtu.be/J2-3LpacQhM
Continue your Personal Confidence Log from the last videos:
1. Pick one of these tips to practice this week. Think about how you will apply it, and what difference you’d notice that would tell you it’s working. (2 MC CPD Points)
2. Take the tip out for a spin for a week, and then spend time reflecting on how it worked. Record your thoughts. (2 MC CPD Points)
3. …and repeat 1 & 2 for the next three weeks (3×4 MC CPD Points)
Management Courses Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
You can record your Management Courses CPD points on our free, downloadable CPD record log.
Download it here: https://gum.co/MC-CPD
Each video has two levels of MC CPD points. For this video:
– If you simply watched the video, record 1 MC CPD points
– If you also carried out all of the recommended exercises, score a total of 17 MC CPD points
Links to our book recommendations are affiliated through Amazon