Physical Presence – Creating the Impression you are Completely Present
Presence is that state where people cannot help but notice you are there – in a good way. And one half of the key to this is Physical Presence. Creating the Impression you are Completely Present.
Watching this Video is worth 2 Management Courses CPD Points*.
(See below for more details)
This video is part of course module number 1.5.4
Program 1: Managing Yourself
Course 5: Personal Impact
Section 4: Presence
Primary videos that precede this video include:
Presence, Charisma, Gravitas: What’s the Difference? https://youtu.be/J2-3LpacQhM
The Next video to watch is:
Mental Presence – Being there, mentally https://youtu.be/XjZ3HWA4Mbo
If you are in the room, use your physical positioning to be noticed in a positive way.
– Where to sit or stand
– The space you occupy
– Your posture
– The angle between you and the people you’re with
– Eye contact
– Your manners
Continue your Personal Confidence Log from the last videos:
1. Next time you are in a one-to-one meeting, practice your physical presence. Afterwards, make some notes about what you notice in your Personal Confidence Log. (2+2 MC CPD Points)
2. Next time you are in a meeting with several people, practice your physical presence. Afterwards, make some notes about what you notice in your Personal Confidence Log. (2+2 MC CPD Points)
– CPD Tools – https://gum.co/MC-CPD
– Management Courses Onboarding Kit – https://gum.co/MC-ObK ($3)
– Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges https://geni.us/SCerYBh
– Executive Presence: The Art of Commanding Respect Like a CEO https://geni.us/QqYV
Management Courses Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
You can record your Management Courses CPD points on our free, downloadable CPD record log.
Download it here: https://gum.co/MC-CPD
Each video has two levels of MC CPD points. For this video:
– If you simply watched the video, record 2 MC CPD points
– If you also carried out all of the recommended exercises, score a total of 10 MC CPD points
Links to our book recommendations are affiliated through Amazon